Quality primary health care (PHC) is critical to achieving universal health coverage (UHC), but right now we lack the data we need to measure the quality of PHC systems around the world and drive evidence-based improvement.
Join the Primary Health Care Performance Initiative (PHCPI) for an interactive community consultation on measurement for improvement in quality primary health care.
The event will focus on country experiences with using measurement to drive PHC improvement, the importance of strong measurement to support advocacy on PHC and UHC, and new tools being developed by PHCPI that will soon be available to assess the quality and effectiveness of PHC systems and drive evidence-based improvement.
This event will feature a dynamic panel discussion and roundtable conversation, featuring various speakers including: Gina Lagomarsino, president and CEO of Results for Development).
Everyone is invited to participate. Please join us to share your perspectives and learn more about efforts to strengthen PHC as the foundation of UHC.
Other panelists include:
- Dr. Naoko Yamamoto, associate director general for UHC and health systems, WHO
- Dr. Tim Evans, senior director for health, nutrition and population, The World Bank
- Dr. Asaf Bitton, director of primary health care, Ariadne Labs
- Dr. Lola Dare, CHESTRAD
- Dr. Christoph Benn, head of external relations, Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
- Dr. Michele Gragnolati, manager for strategy, operations and global engagement; Health, Nutrition and Population Global Practice, The World Bank
- Carolyn Reynolds, vice president for policy and advocacy, PATH
- Dr. Ed Kelley, director, Department of Service Delivery and Safety, World Health Organization
- Dana Hovig, director of integrated delivery, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation