R4D Insights is a thought-leadership and how-to blog that serves as the voice of R4D’s experts. It is also a forum for open and respectful dialogue about global development trends and approaches — particularly in the fields of health, education and nutrition.
We welcome and encourage comments, but all comments will be reviewed and approved by an editor before publication. There are some instances in which comments will be deleted — these include:
- Comments considered to be spam or promotional in nature
- Comments including profanity
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive, misleading, threatening or libelous
- Comments that promote, advertise or post commercial material, or link to commercial websites
- Comments that are off-topic, irrelevant or inappropriate
- Comments expressing support or opposition for a candidate for political office
- Comments that include unauthorized copyrighted materials or any other material that infringes on the intellectual property rights, trade secrets or privacy of another
- Anonymous comments (we only accept comments from posters who identify themselves)
- Comments that impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious
The content of each comment represents the views of that author and does not necessarily reflect the views of R4D.
R4D reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice.